* Hypnosis is a state of mind characterized by deep physical and mental relaxation and hyper-suggestibility.
* Hypnosis and hypnotic suggestions have played a major role in healing for hundreds of years.
* The American Medical Association, the British Medical Association and the American Psychiatric Association approved Hypnosis in the late 50’s as a viable scientific modality to treat certain problems.
* Hypnosis occurs naturally in everyone for a brief moment such as: when reading a book, watching a movie, while driving or before going to sleep. In a session, we extend this brief moment to make it work for your benefit.
* The World Health Organization states that 90% of the general population can be hypnotized.